Credential Policy: Tactical Solutions Group requires applicants for training to submit documentation of responsibility before they are accepted as students. Each prospective student must submit the credentials applicable to the course of instruction desired and include with it a fully completed application form.
Refund Policy: We require 50% down to secure your slot in the respective course. Full payment is expected 60 days prior to course conveining date. No refunds on training blocks. However depending on your situration we can reshedule you in another training course when available within one year
Basic Packing list:
- Khaki Tactical Pants (2 each)
- Black Polo Shirts (2 each)
- Riggers belt
- Clothing appropriate to the climate and conditions
- Rain Gear
- Boots (2 pair)
- Backpack or equipment bag
- Ear and eye protection
- A water bottle or other hydration system
TUITION AND FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL NO LATER THAN 60 DAYS PRIOR TO COURSE CONVIENING DATE
By submitting this application, I understand, represent and agree that:
- I am a citizen of the country(ies) listed above.
- My enclosed credentials meet the requirements outlined by Tactical Solutions Group and on arrival, I will positively identify myself as the same person certified in the application.
- Range operations depend on careful control of deadly weapons by each student and if at any time during the course, my cooperation is not deemed satisfactory to TSG staff, my participation will be terminated.
- I will abide by any and all safety procedures required by TSG and I agree upon my arrival, to complete, sign and understand a “Release and Indemnification Agreement” releasing TSG from liability for any injury I may sustain or cause during my training.
- I will be at least 18 years of age at the time of training and of good moral character with no felony record.
- My only purpose for seeking the training, which I have requested TSG to provide me, is so that I may be better prepared to provide lawful service to my employer or in performing lawful acts for my own use.
- I consent to having TSG verify my identity and background as required under law, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and other applicable regulations.
- I acknowledge that this is an operator level course and will undergo TSG's SERE and other mental and physical demanding training iterations that are a required part of our top tier tactical training pipelines.
- I will include a filled out medical questionaire with my completed application. Contingent on this TSG will determine if a more extensive Physicians consultation may be required to be acccepted as a candidate for training.
NOTE: Tactical Solutions Group is a US based corporation founded by prior service Special Programs, combat veterans and tactical law enforcement personnel. This training is intended for lawful defense purposes of its students only. Any anti-American or anti-US Constitutional Government affiliation is strictly prohibited and TSG Corporation reserves the right to restrict and or terminate training to such individuals and groups. TSG strives to provide the absolute best tactical training on the market today. Our goal is to ready students for high threat Executive Protection/Bodyguard and PSD Operations employment and give them the confidence to get the job done and come home safe to their families. It will give active and prospective high threat securtiy operations personel top tier capabilities to provide protective operations in any environment.